About Casino Cards
Playing card games dominate the casino floor. Our mission is to provide high quality solutions that enable:
- Security & Integrity
USPC Product Specification Sheets
Use the provided links to view or download our specification sheets for detailed descriptions of our products.
If you have any additional questions please contact us.
The USPC Paper Difference
- Unmatched experience = superior product
- Designed for maximum table productivity
- State-of-the-art technology
- Performance testing for all casino applications
OUR CARDS COME FROM THE BEST CARD STOCK
We start with the best paper and create our own card stock to ensure USPC playing cards have the optimum playability from snap to slide giving dealers and players a premium experience.
- Two layers of paper and our special proprietary laminate, creating unmatchable durability, caliper, and feel.
- Post-embossing: We print and coat first then emboss so the inks and coatings don’t fill in the embossing keeping the cushion of air intact for improved slide and machine interaction.
The USPC Performance Difference
PRESHUFFLED FOR INCREASED TABLE UPTIME
Our patented, fully-automated process with GLI certification provides a truly random shuffle from the factory.
- Increased security by eliminating the need to handle loose cards in “back of house.”
- Secure, easy-to-use pit-friendly packaging.
- Factory-sealed multi-packs reduce burden on surveillance for tracking cards.
- Space-effective packaging to meet various gaming requirements.
OUR EDGE MAKES THE DIFFERENCE FOR HAND PITCH GAMES
We cut each single deck individually to provide the best card edge possible for hand pitch games. The beveled edges are easier to grip for better control.
The USPC Advantage
- Professionalism and technical experience at all levels of the organization
- Matching the expectations of the casino industry with USPC’s proactive manufacturing and service capabilities
- Timely and thorough responsiveness to casino-specific needs
- Flexibility, customization and creativity to meet the demands of different game play styles
- Industry-informed representatives with 24-hour accessibility
- The most advanced security procedures in the playing card industry
- Casino playing cards produced 100% in the U.S.A.
- Chain of custody control with bonded and secured deliveries to each casino
- State-of-the-art physical security at key warehouse locations
- Graphic enhancements to aid surveillance
- Innovative applications for deck and packaging integrity